PJ Leafleting was established by Philip Isaacs who had been involved in door drop distribution for a national company. The distribution service was primarily for that national name only and did not include other promotions.
Recognising the need for local businesses and organisations to have an efficient and successful door drop service, Phil set up his own company distributing leaflets and mailers. In doing so he wanted to establish key aspects of the service that would benefit business customers:
Although not a member, PJ Leafleting operates to the Code of Conduct of the Direct Marketing Association and works to the Small Business Standard set out by the Chartered Quality Institute. These codes ensure that PJ Leafleting have well prescribed methods of business operation, distribution and quality assurance.
- Accurate and effective audience targeting
- Intrusive and efficient campaign execution
- Honest auditing and assurance of delivery
- Professional and successful campaign approach
- Cost-effective marketing, advertising and communications platform